“At Hillhouse Church of England Primary School we aim to provide an environment where everyone is safe, secure, challenged and supported to achieve their true potential within a Christian community”
Our aims for our children
- Our children are happy in school. They all reach their full potential in a school, which they enjoy and benefit from a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Our children are confident, with self respect, self discipline and self esteem.
- Each child is a valued and self motivated member of the school community.
- Our children respect others and are honest, fair, responsible and polite.
- They develop an understanding and awareness of the world in which we live.
We follow nine Gospel Values which underpin everything that we do. These are:
Respect, Responsibility, Wisdom, Justice, Hope, Compassion, Forgiveness and Courage.
Above all, at Hillhouse Primary School, we AIM to make the children’s experiences at school happy and secure within a caring Christian environment.